Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km and Kids 2.5km Races
Sunday 24 Sep
- Event Options: Marathon Run, Half Marathon Run/ Walk, 10km Run/Walk, Children's 3.2km Run/Walk
- Start Times: Marathon 8.00am, Half Marathon 8.30am, 10km & Children's 3.2km 9.00am
- The course All races use a scenic 3.2km loop in Hagley Park South.
- Registration/ Start/finish area will be inside the park about 300m south of the Riccarton roundaboat along Deans Avenue.
- Kilometres will be marked.
- Half Marathon and 10km runners must count their own laps.
- There will be an aid station offering water and Horley's Replace electrolyte drink.
- A race briefing will be held at the start line five minutes prior to event start.
- The cut-off time for all races is 1.00 pm
- All races are open. Medals are awarded to placegetters.
- All participants to receive a certificate.
- There will also be a spot prize draw.
- Complimentary post-race breakfast for all participants.
- Supporters may purchase a breakfast ticket at registration for $10.
- Results, photos and a race report will be posted online after the event.
- The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
- Our races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A competitor at any Sri Chinmoy Race across the globe can be assured of the same high standard and quality of care.
|Date(s): Sunday 24 Sep|
|Venue: Hagley Park South|
|Official Website: Click here|
|Pricing: Marathon $60; Half Marathon $40; 10km $20; Children's 2.5km $10|
|Event Categories: Sport|
24 September: High 17°